Safety

DANGER: Keep Play Spray® Out of Reach of Children. In its concentrated form, Play Spray® can cause irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Do not get concentrated Play Spray® into eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear rubber gloves (or similar non porous gloves) when diluting. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Must be diluted as directed for safe use.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS
Do not mix with oxidizers, anionic soaps and detergents.

Comments are closed.