First Aid

FIRST AID
Have the Play Spray® container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

IF Play Spray™ GETS ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice should a rash arise or if irritation persist.

IF Play Spray® GETS IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Can a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF Play Spray® IS SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

IF Play Spray® IS INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.

NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contralndicate the use of gastric lavage.

Comments are closed.